• October 18, 2018, 02:09:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Follow us on twitter @thevwf and @fanvwf

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Era of the Norwegian Nightmare...  (Read 353 times)

CJ Sharpe

• Trossaholic
The Era of the Norwegian Nightmare...
« on: September 30, 2015, 06:24:25 pm »

Hmph..
Hmph..
Hmph..

A sound of working out is heard. The Camera zooms out and a man is on the pull ups. That's me, I'm the one doing the pull ups. I have my legs crossed in the air and I am dressed in a pair of joggers and a Tank Top with a pair of Air Maxes. The sweat trickles down my face like raindrops.

"99... 100"

I extend my legs and drop. I land on my feet and my back is to the camera. I dry my face with a towel and turn around. I smile as the from of the tank top is revealed to be the Norway Flag. Sweat drenched the front as I walk over to my Duffel Bag and pull out a water bottle. I spray a bit of Gatorade in my mouth to wet my whistle. I put the Gatorade in the bag and walk over to the bench press. I sit down on the bench as I begin talking...

Hello VWF Universe.. I am sure you have heard about me.. My name is CJ Sharpe and I am here to make a Huge Impact on VWF.. Let me just get some reps in before the trash talk..

I wink as I lay on the bench. The weights are already set on the bar. I lift the bar and begin bench pressing. One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. Ten! I count as I set the bar back on the holders. I sit up once more as I begin to speak again..

Crimson Lightening.. He has been here since the federation opened.. How old is this guy? Assuming he was lets say.. 21 when he started.. Right now he has to be like 37.. I am 18.. I may be young but, I am definitely not Naive.. Yeah I know what I'm getting myself into.. Boo Hoo.. The American Storm is coming after me.. Psych! I'm not scared.. They can gun for me all they want.. I will never back down.. This is why I'm here right? For the adrenaline, for the glory.. For the spotlight!

I make my way over to the treadmill and get on.. I start it and begin running.. I get faster and faster every second. I continue talking.

I aren't scared of anyone here.. Dan Ryan, Encore.. Nobody! I am going to be the top dog here, I can feel it! This is the Era of the Norwegian Nightmare! I am coming after the US title! I cant wait to get into the ring for the first VWF match! Whoever my first opponent is.. It will be..

I put my headphones in and look forward as I keep running.

GAME OVER!!

The camera man backs up as I keep running Faster and Faster and the camera Fades to Static..

VCW Owner Paul Vinceman

• Administrator
  • Has probably yelled at CT.
  • VCW Forever!
Re: The Era of the Norwegian Nightmare...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 01:42:00 am »

First off I appreciate the time and effort you put into this. I really do. Secondly, I'm afraid you're too late as we are airing our final show come Halloween. You are more than welcome to submit a segment for it if you wish. If you do I'd advise it not be a character development type, as it will serve no purpose obviously.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 26 queries.