Viking Wrestling Federation

Viking Wrestling Federation

• November 20, 2018, 04:47:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want a wrestling podcast that puts hair on your chest?  http://www.mfxpodcast.com/

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloodlust Feedback  (Read 1498 times)

AlexK

• Some guy on the forums
  • Administrator
  • VWF Property
    • AlexK's Best of the Rest
Re: Bloodlust Feedback
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 12:29:49 pm »

Fixed. Crimson is a sheepherder, and a horrible one at that :P

IMX

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 02:11:48 pm »

I like how 2 of you have now said Cole/Legula. That's the same guy both times, folks ;)

I guilted them into picking my match.  If they ACTUALLY cared, they would have remembered the Swedish too, but I'll take it. 

Match of the Night: The Cole/Legula match was pretty awesome.  I'd suggest everyone to go read it again.  IT'S THAT GOOOD!

Segment of the Night: DiBiase

Biggest surprise: Vagn Dahl winning the MITB match

Commercial of the Night: PBR is pussy beer too

Best Commentary Line of the Night:

MANDOLINO: : And the degenerate thugs who did conspired with Viking King to rob my clients of their rightful property, making their way to the ring from a cesspool of moral depravity, weighing in at 20 pounds of gold too much, Chance and Lorenz, the so called Black Republicans!

On a Scale of 1 to 10, This show was a: 8

A damn solid show and I would say the best VWF has done in this year.  Too many title changes for my taste, but when damn-near all the champs no-show... well...  But I am also glad to see there are more segments and stuff being sent in. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:13:53 pm by Cole Legula »

TheSwedish

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 03:03:58 pm »

Match of the Night: Color me biased, I think my war with Cole was the best. MITB was awesome, though

Segment of the Night: I liked Dan and Mav

Biggest surprise: Vagn Dahl win was pretty surprising, also Tornado getting pinned in an impromptu singles match

Commercial of the Night: Boobs

Best Commentary Line of the Night: I'm too lazy to quote one but I remember the commentary during MITB being good stuff

On a Scale of 1 to 10, This show was a: 9

Something to add or change: Get rid of the damn no showers and this pig will be thoroughly kicked

AJ Powell

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 05:57:45 pm »

I know I'm new here, but I read Bloodlust and this is what I thought of the show.

Match of the Night: Ursula Areano vs. Mysterious vs. El Lobo Grande vs. Thomas Liger

Segment of the Night: Cole/Legula

Biggest surprise:Dan Ryan joining the Varsity Squad

Commercial of the Night:Aquafresh

Best Commentary Line of the Night:JOEY STYLES: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to BLOODLUST! I am your host, Joey Styles and this is my partner, P. Lickin...
P. LICKIN: Hey hey hey! I am NOT your partner.
JOEY STYLES: That isn't what I meant P...
P. LICKIN: I'm your boss. Go get me a sammich.

On a Scale of 1 to 1

Scott

• STAT MAN
  • Board Member
  • VWF Property
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2013, 08:17:54 pm »

Match of the Night:
Jared Fish / Cole Legula

Segment of the Night:
If I go with bias, I would say my own but if I take mine out of the equation, Maverick and Dan's was good.

Biggest surprise:
Cole going batshit insane on The Swedish

Commercial of the Night:
The Canadian Forces one was sweet, and the Weiner For Mayor was a solid runner up. Nice innuendo.

Best Commentary Line of the Night:

JOEY STYLES: Nothing is going to come from this Tornado, get on your man, before he gets away!

P. LICKIN: Uhhhm, what?

JOEY STYLES: Tornado better get back on his man, or else he’ll regret it at the end of the night.

P. LICKIN: Damn Styles, I always had a feeling about you.

JOEY STYLES: .... I hate you.

On a Scale of 1 to 10, This show was a: 15

Something to add or change:
MOAR... COWBELL!

Well, I had actually planned to do a special introduction involving Saul Layman riding a giant motorized stetson into the arena, while singing "The Maple Leaf Forever" (imagine Michael Bublé from the 2010 Winter Olympics, except with the original lyrics) but it was just too outlandish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 27 queries.