Viking Wrestling Federation

Viking Wrestling Federation

• November 20, 2018, 04:47:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WWE SD Vs Raw 2011 Info  (Read 5058 times)

ace

Re: WWE SD Vs Raw 2011 Info
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 10:47:57 pm »

I got this game yesterday, and I have barely stopped playing it. Its just got so much potential for a long-term game, with Universe (which is freaking awesome) and even RTWM has been given an overhaul, where you can walk around backstage and get into brawls with ranom wrestlers.

This game be awesome. Woo Woo Woo. You Know It.

Black Death

• Board Member
  • Legend
  • Going to bed now
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2010, 05:20:14 pm »

what up with you candians and your love of bret hart ... is he your god?   lol   just kidding

awesome game ,  also jADE WALLACE is uploaded for you VWF fans ... her entrance  music is Faint by linkin park and her highlight reel upload  to make her entrance tron ... enjoy her ... ;D

Scott

• STAT MAN
  • Board Member
  • VWF Property
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2010, 07:48:34 pm »

I did the initial first run setup for the game and redeemed the code to download Bret Hart and I played a "RAW's" worth of matches (bloody Vince throwing Kozlov at me after I won a match, but beat Kozlov fairly quickly to unlock him) and there was one addition which I have been waiting years for, literally more than a decade: 2 out of 3 falls match.

Sure, there has been the Three Stages of Hell match but a pure 2 out of 3 falls match has been absent in every wrestling game I've bought up until now.

The only thing I'm not too thrilled about, with the inclusion of Universe, is it seems you can no longer book title matches on the fly. Or, maybe, you can only do so if you make the person you want to challenge for the title the number one contender? I haven't tried that yet.

ace

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2010, 08:39:47 pm »

No. You can't book title matches. I think they assumed it wasn't necessary, seeing as you can just choose your champions.

My funniest moment so far, was seeing Chavo def. The Undertaker at Wreslemania.

The Rick

• Hall of Fame - Class of 2009
  • Board Member
  • VWF Property
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 05:30:21 am »

Bought the Hitman Edition available from Game or Gamestation here in the UK, seems to be the only way to get Bret.

Also purchased fan axxess, which gave me Ministry Undertaker, and allows me to get all the future DLC a bit cheaper so can't complain about that.

You can book title matches in Universe:

Put the Hardcore Championship, WCW Championship, ECW Championship or Million Dollar Championship onto a superstar who also holds one of the main titles. If you want to do this with tag team put the World or WWE Tag Titles onto whoever is holding the Unified belts.

Now go to custom match and set up as usual, when you get the option to press x (I'm assuming it's the square on PS3) you can select to defend the title (you can defend non ranked titles this way) it now allows you to select one of the main titles as long as the champ has one of the non ranked belts as well.

Really liking Universe mode so far, some of the cutscenes are a bit repetitive but I had one show yesterday where Undertaker appeared following a match to chokeslam Jake The Snake.

Expect some CAWs from me soon.

allthat

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 08:27:33 am »

Well I've just come back from town empty handed after trying to buy the Hitman edition....well they didn't even have the norml edition. Fuckers!

Have ordered it online instead so should be with me a few days or so.

ThatguyIknow

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 09:20:49 am »

Bought the Hitman Edition available from Game or Gamestation here in the UK, seems to be the only way to get Bret.

Also purchased fan axxess, which gave me Ministry Undertaker, and allows me to get all the future DLC a bit cheaper so can't complain about that.

You can book title matches in Universe:

Put the Hardcore Championship, WCW Championship, ECW Championship or Million Dollar Championship onto a superstar who also holds one of the main titles. If you want to do this with tag team put the World or WWE Tag Titles onto whoever is holding the Unified belts.

Now go to custom match and set up as usual, when you get the option to press x (I'm assuming it's the square on PS3) you can select to defend the title (you can defend non ranked titles this way) it now allows you to select one of the main titles as long as the champ has one of the non ranked belts as well.

Really liking Universe mode so far, some of the cutscenes are a bit repetitive but I had one show yesterday where Undertaker appeared following a match to chokeslam Jake The Snake.

Expect some CAWs from me soon.

I'm digging Universe mode myself.  I don't mind not choosing all the matches each show, and kinda like only playing matches I wanna while getting to see my almost-a-legion worth of caws be useful/useless.  (The Wrassling Rangers, as it turns out, are just behind the hWo in the Tag Title race)

My weirdest WWEU moment so far was playing as Herbal Green he decided to make a heel turn for no discernible reason.  And Stone Cold and The Rock losing to Vance Archer and Mike Knox.  I totally didn't see that one coming.

jagilki

• Almost posts as much as Caretaker
    • www.jagilki.net
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 10:57:58 am »

UPLOAD THE RANGE.....

ur nvm.  Having Stonerman and Savage Youth as tag champs is better.

The Rick

• Board Member
  • VWF Property
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 12:06:04 pm »

The Rick

• Board Member
  • VWF Property
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2010, 12:08:43 pm »

Just a thought, one thing I think is awesome is the fact you can finally download other people's paint tool graphics! It was so annoying last year seeing some amazing CAWs with logos like the nWo and the like on them and not being able to put that logo on my own CAWs. Not sure if you can upload your own CAW if it uses someone else's paint tool but once The Rick is completed I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Maverick

• Board Member
  • Talking scratch, greenbacks, cheddar, SIMOLEONS!
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 03:26:02 pm »

I need more PS3 friends with the game...

It's a shame we can't share content across systems. I'm sure there's some legal jargon preventing this or something...but still

ThatguyIknow

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2010, 10:11:50 pm »

Just a thought, one thing I think is awesome is the fact you can finally download other people's paint tool graphics! It was so annoying last year seeing some amazing CAWs with logos like the nWo and the like on them and not being able to put that logo on my own CAWs. Not sure if you can upload your own CAW if it uses someone else's paint tool but once The Rick is completed I'll give it a go and see what happens.

You cannot upload your character if it has someone elses logos and whatnot on them.  Its easy to get around though.

Step 1: Paint Editor
Step 2: New Image
Step 3: Go to the WWE symbol
Step 4: Load the downloaded image.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit!!!

Scott

• STAT MAN
  • Board Member
  • VWF Property
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2010, 10:25:43 pm »

I need more PS3 friends with the game...

It's a shame we can't share content across systems. I'm sure there's some legal jargon preventing this or something...but still

I'm a PS3 gamer and, yeah, it sucks about no cross-platform compatibility. I guess, we could ask for the formulas of created wrestlers, which could be a bit of a pain, I must admit. I would certainly love to get some of my characters created, but I completely suck in all things CAW.

ThatguyIknow

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 10:07:38 am »

Rey Mysterio was undefeatable in match simulations until it was him, Taker, MVP and Big Show in a fatal 4 way for the Smackdown title. So that was entertaining.  It seems that he and the Hart Dynasty are unstoppable if you simulate.  Also, if CM Punk intereferes with one more of my matches I'll kill him.

jagilki

• www.jagilki.net
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2010, 08:36:22 pm »

THE.

GREATEST.

TAG TEAM.

EVER!

stoned youth.wmv
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.535 seconds with 25 queries.