• November 20, 2018, 04:47:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/vwfefed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worst Enemies... Common Ground?  (Read 396 times)

shatterman

Worst Enemies... Common Ground?
« on: January 16, 2006, 11:15:00 am »

~~~~~***~~~~~
As VWF cameras come to focus, The H.U.R.T. locker room door is seen open, on the front is a sign saying H.U.R.T headquarters, a desk is just beyond the door  with a wall separating it from the rest of the room, as the cameras go into the room around the other side of the wall, the three members are seen sitting in a huddle arguing over something, the speech becomes clearer as the cameras zoom in, the team seems to be having their differences!
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Shatter-X **
You know what Justin, your cockiness is pissing me off already, I might have to resort to old habits and whoop your ass again!

** Justin Possible **
I bet you’d love that wouldn’t you!

** Shatter-X **
THAT’S IT!

~~~~~***~~~~~
Both men begin to lock horns when Lil’ Playmate jumps in to stop the two, Justin goes to reach for Shatter but Playmates gets in between the two and sits on Justin’s lap, this breaks the ice and gives JP a smile, the males in the crowd start to whistle at the sight…
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Lil’ Playmate **
Can you two please stop, you have been fighting for years, your meant to be a team!

** Shatter-X **
A team yes, but that doesn’t mean we are going to hold hands and go shopping!

** Lil’ Playmate **
Can you shut up!

~~~~~***~~~~~
Playmate shocks Shatter and he quietens down, Justin smirks at Shatter, tempting him to do the same back, but he resists due to the glaring eyes of Playmate.
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Shatter-X **
Look, you may well have a point, but we will always have our differences, its just this time round, we have more things in common’, the same goals, and hatred for the same people! Plus we are both highly under-rated!

** Lil’ Playmate **
But you were fine yesterday…

** Justin Possible **
Shatter, I really love to hate you, but this isn’t what it’s about right now. You know as well as I do, that since joining this federation, we have both been treated the same, both been screwed over and under-rated, and more importantly, neither of us have cost each other titles, but we have some common ground! The Draccos! They cost me the X-Division and you the...

** Shatter-X **
THE DRACCOS? I HATE THE DRACCOS!

** Justin Possible **
Oops..

** Lil’ Playmate **
Shouldn’t mention…

** Justin Possible **
I know!

~~~~~***~~~~~
Shatter trashes the room around them and flips out at the name of the Beverly Hills Punks. Playmate seems disturbed as Justin shakes his head.
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Justin Possible **
What the hell am I doing, I mean look at this place, it’s turning into a complete mess, I’m already back arguing with my partner who is a complete nut and a giant who has taken me to my limits for years and caused havoc only for me to fight back resiliently!

** Lil’ Playmate **
But then isn’t that why you’ve teamed with him, to be a big giant nut, who creates havoc for people who are just jealous of you!

** Justin Possible **
True… The King of Controversy may have well just found the most controversial partner in Shatter-X, together we will rule, with my plans, Shatter and I will go to the top, with him tearing away through our opponents with power, and me out smartening them in and out of the ring, this will work!

Shatter…

~~~~~***~~~~~
Shatter stops trashing the room and drops his sledgehammer he put to work in the process, he turns looking annoyed…
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Shatter-X **
You know what? I wish that was the Draccos right then, that’s what I would have done to them, that’s how angry it makes me when someone interferes in one of my matches, cost me a title, a title that was mine! A win that was going to give me recognition!

When it gets to Friday Justin, I’m telling you right here, right now, there is going to be hell to pay, hell, we will find out if Johnny Dracco and his baby sister is SHATTER RESISTANT, I’m going to break there god damn backs, you hear! I had Cisco Kid beat, I had him in the Shatter Resistant, I was busy trying to snap him in half when out of nowhere a Dracco decided to start stomping him too, costing ME the match! They cost me a title, so I want them tag titles, and I want them now!

I have been at this company only for a short amount of time Justin, but the screw jobs have got too much, it’s time we take things into our own hands or I will do it myself! Crucifiction was the start, we showed people by whooping Ace’s ass that we mean business, that we won’t be messed around, but it will be us doing stunts instead, us calling the shots, I will no longer let anyone take me for granted, anyone talk to me in a manner I don’t like and most of all… anyone screw me out of something I want! I’m going to let them sorry ass Draccos know, just who they messed around with that day, they thought they messed with a nobody that day, I’ll show them just how much of a somebody I really am, just you wait!

** Justin Possible **
My sentiments exactly Shatter so calm down… In case you didn’t realise, those girls in the oversized shades cost me my X-Division title, I don’t like them much either, like I don’t like you messing up our new office, or going out attacking the Draccos with that sledgehammer or doing something dumb, so why don’t you listen to me when I say, leave it to me. We will show the Viking King and them retards who have been given everything on a silver spoon since birth, exactly why we are under-rated, beating them will surely show them that we are serious when we say we are true champions!

** Lil’ Playmate **
That’s right…

~~~~~***~~~~~
Justin and Playmate embrace in a kiss as Shatter turns away and walks off, Justin pulls away and looks at Playmate…
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Justin Possible **
Shatter seems a little tense over this match, I’m glad your here to stop me flipping out at him… wait, I know what he needs!

** Lil’ Playmate **
What’s that then?

~~~~~***~~~~~
Playmate plays with Justin’s collar as he smirks…
~~~~~***~~~~~

** Justin Possible **
I think Shatter needs a playmate too! He’s all about business nowadays.

** Lil’ Playmate **
You in a business mood?

~~~~~***~~~~~
Justin is seen grinning at playmates last comment, they start kissing as the VWF cameras fade out…
~~~~~***~~~~~
[/b]
[/font]

Zombie Shovelman

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 11:59:00 am »

Couldn't wait to beat up on Possible huh Shatter?

Some team
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 01:37:00 pm by Zombie Shovelman »

caretaker

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 12:03:00 pm »

What'd you say the crowd is still loud.

shatterman

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 12:16:00 pm »

the word fickle pops into my head everytime i get a hit from tha shovel!

Zombie Shovelman

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 01:38:00 pm »

What'd you say the crowd is still loud.

How?  X-Possible is in the ring?  It almost gets as quiet as one of those hour-long Dwane Stone promos

caretaker

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 01:46:00 pm »

What?

cisco KID

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 02:51:00 pm »

sigh.

everyone pay attention to CT.  He is trying so hard to be noticed.

EVERYONE LAUGH AND POINT

shatterman

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 08:26:00 am »

wouldnt we get turned to stone?

caretaker

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 09:37:00 am »

Na, I'll just exorcize you instead of actually caring.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 24 queries.